Allview V2 Viper i Hard Reset. You can recover password of Allview Android mobile. Also Allview phone factory reset methods are available. All data will be formatted after hard reset and factory reset methods. Allview mobile reset code.
Search Keywords :
Allview V2 Viper i Hard Reset. Allview V2 Viper i Password Recovery. Allview V2 Viper i Factory Reset. Allview V2 Viper i hard reset code. Allview V2 Viper i hang on logo solution. Allview V2 Viper i flash file. Allview V2 Viper i privacy protection password. Allview V2 Viper i hard reset key. Allview V2 Viper i hard reset. Allview V2 Viper i hard reset.
Allview V2 Viper i Hard Reset :
>>> Switch Off / Turn off your Allview phone.
>>> Press and hold together
Volume Down + Power button OR
Volume Up + Power button OR
Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button for 20-30 seconds.
>>> Release the buttons when you see an Android icon on your mobile screen.
>>> Press the Home button to see Recovery Menu.
>>> Then Select ” wipe data/factory reset ” by using Volume Up/Down buttons, and Power button to confirm.
>>> After that choose ” Yes – delete all user data “.
>>> Finally, Confirm operation “reboot system now“.
>>> Hard reset Done on your mobile.
Hard Reset Allview V2 Viper i :
- Switch off / Shut down your mobile phone.
- Then, press and hold Volume Down button.
- Finally, press and release Power button.
- Next you will see reset menu.
- Choose option Clear Storage using Volume Down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Finally, Press Volume Up to confirm operation.
Allview V2 Viper i Format Codes :
NOTE : If below codes don’t work on your android mobile phone, try to use only *# in the start of the given code and only #* or only # at the end of the Android secret code. For example *#7780#* or *#7780#.
Service codes “Chinese” models:
default user code: 1122, 3344, 5678, 1234
Engineer mode: *#110*01#
Factory reset mode: *#987#
Enable COM port: *#110*01# -> Device -> Set UART -> PS Config -> UART1/115200
Restore to factory defaults settings: *#987*99#
LCD contrast: *#369#
mobile software version: *#800#
phone software version: *#900#
Allview V2 Viper i Factory Reset :
To perform a factory data reset using the Settings menu, follow Below steps:
- First , On your mobile device, open the Settings menu.
- Under “Personal,” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- After that When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase (Delete) all data from your device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished erasing, select the option to reboot your device.
You will see the Welcome screen just as you did when you turned the Mobile / device on for the first time.
Allview V2 Viper i Reset – Android Tools & Drivers:
- First, Download Android Tools and Drivers.
Download Link : Android Tools & Drivers
- Then, Install android tools and Drivers manually to your computer.
- After that Drivers will create a short cut on your desktop.
- Then, If it will not create any shortcut, Open Android_Tool_Drivers/Android Multi tool/Android Multi Tools v1.02b gsmforum file from your downloaded Folder in your PC.
- Then, Click on Run option in pop-up.
- Now you can see the command prompt (CMD).
Things to consider Before Hard Reset or unlock password of android phone :
- First, Recharge your Mobile phone battery above 50%
- Then, Remove your mobile sim cards and Micro sd card because while rebooting it may format all your data.
- Next, Switch off / power off your mobile.
- After that, Press and Hold the volume Down (–) button and power off / on button (OR)
- Press and Hold the volume Up (+) button and power off/on button (OR)
- Press and Hold the Volume Down , Volume Up And Power button
- Then, Follow above procedures one by one
- Now you will see the Reboot mode.
- Finally, Connect your mobile phone to your computer.
Android Mobile Reset Face or PIN Lock :
If you want hard reset your mobile with android tools and drivers. Follow below steps.
- Type 5 from your computer
- Then press Enter button to reset your mobile.
If you want only reset your face or PIN lock. Just follow below steps.
- Type 2 or 3 from your Computer
- Then press the enter to Reset face or PIN lock of your mobile.
Allview V2 Viper i Password Recovery :
Allview mobile Password Recovery. This Recovery method is only work’s on Android devices. You can Recover the password (Pattern or PIN) using your primary Google account. you must have an active Internet connection on your device to recover you password.
- After you have entered the wrong unlock pattern 4 or 5 times, wait above 30 seconds
- Then tap Forgot pattern ?.
- Next, Log in using your primary Google account Username and password.
- Then. Draw a new unlock pattern OR type password, then tap Continue.
- Finally, Again Draw the new unlock pattern OR type password and tap Continue.
<<<<<< Please Share & Leave Your Comment >>>>>>